April 4, 2015

Easter Weekend



I haven't blogged in awhile, so I am going to be playing catch up here for the next few weeks until I can get back to doing 4 post a month. The girls love reading and looking at pictures after I print the blog out each year into a book. So I need to keep it up!

Journaling has always been important to me, and at times in my life I have been pretty good at it, either writing in my personal journal or here on the blog. Sometimes I also go through a rut and can't seem to want to do either one. 

Baby steps.

I started writing in my journal last month one or two things every night of ways the Lord has blessed me that day or a brief experience that day where I could see the Lord's hand in my life. It only takes me a minute or two and it's a amazing to see how much He has blessed us. Like truly, we are so blessed and I am forever grateful. Doing this has made me feel more thankful and more happy. And I am grateful to have learned that lesson once again, and to feel the spirit as I write those things down.

Well, these pictures pretty much tell a story of what we did that Easter Weekend, except it leaves out the most important thing we did and that was watching General Conference with my family. It's become a tradition in our family that we head over to grandma and grandpa's house on Conference Weekend to hear our beloved prophet speak to us. 

We also celebrated my dad's, Emily and Madisen's birthday while we were all together.






































No comments: