January 3, 2015

My New Toy

I have always wanted a nice camera every since Madisen was born. But we always seemed to have other things come up that took priority over a camera. Well Ryan surprised me this year and bought me one! It is a Rebel T5i and I have loved using it! I have learned some things about it through videos and reading the book about it, but there is so much more to learn and practice with. So I have a fun hobby to look forward to... when I have time to concentrate on it. I only have Mondays, and Fridays now to myself.

(Back in October I picked a few cleaning jobs, then I got another cleaning job in December and this month through word of mouth I added 2 more cleaning jobs! So now I am working about 8-9 hours a week cleaning on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I clean 2 offices, and 3 homes. I like cleaning and the pay is great, so it's a win, win! :))

Anyway, I am excited about my camera. I have already started using for everything...curious husbands, happy children, drawings of our family, and of course, a few selfies! ;)

Thanks Ryan for the camera!!



















No comments: