September 23, 2013

Baby Megan

So I know this might be a little weird to post about other people's kids, but this little baby has stolen a piece of my heart! Her name is Megan and I babysat Megan and her two sisters, Hannah and Mariah several times this summer while their mom was working. It was great to be able to make a little money while playing with this adorable baby! Ryan and I are done having kids we believe, and I sometimes miss the baby stage, so it was the perfect combination. I got to watch Megan sometimes and then I got to give her back when her parents came. ;)


She is such a sweetheart and such a good baby. Isn't she a doll?



Even the girls fell in love with Megan!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

So cute! It is also good for the girls to have her around. This is one of the best ways to know if you are "done" having children. She is adorable.