September 20, 2013

Stetson and Celeste Kauer's Wedding


My little sister got married on Sept 14th. She married her boyfriend of 2+ years. He is a great guy and treats her so well. He has been apart of the family for a while now but now it's official! The wedding ceremony was a bit fast but it was good. Celeste and Stetson both looked amazing!


Here we go! Down the aisle...







My dad and the bride





Ha! I love this picture of Celeste! Raise the roof!

Proud Parents with their kids.


My beautiful sister and her hubby Josh!

Ryan and Adam being goof balls...

Stetson's dad, brothers and sister.

Bridesmaids with the bride

Newman Family-missing Audrey

Siblings!

Stetson's Family with his mom...

Sisters!

Siblings welcoming Stetson into the family.


Celeste and me



The wedding party



My favorite picture of the bride and groom...

Congratulations Celeste and Stetson Kauer!!! 
Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!
Love you both!


2 comments:

Cristi said...

what a cute couple! and christy-- you look HOT! Gorgeous hair, smile, and hot legs!

Christy said...

haha! Thanks Cristi!