June 23, 2012

Family Pictures!

I am really happy with the way our family pictures turned out. I always have high expectations with pictures, and I think these pictures came pretty close to what I was hoping for. I am excited to get some printed and put up on our walls in our home. A big THANKS goes to my sister April for taking our pictures! (I know I posted them on Facebook a few weeks ago, but some of our friends and family don't have... Facebook. Gasp! I know, right? Weird.;) Anyway, here are most of my favorites...!







































































1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

Family pictures stress me out as well, and they just don't happen for me like I want them to.....ever!!!! But these pictures on the other hand are AMAZING!! You are one hot gal!!! I loved looking at them all! It is so awesome to see Emily and how she has grown up! Just precious, all your girls! And i loved your zoo photos!! I love and miss Boise!