June 18, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

We had a wonderful Father's day weekend. We were grateful to have had Ryan's Dad fly up and stay with us for Father's Day!  We went to Shoshone Falls, just ten minutes from our house. It's beautiful! These falls are actually 50+ feet higher than Niagara Falls. I did not know that. Although, Niagara Falls expanse much wider. 









Afterwards we went to Dierke's Lake and played at the park then headed to Chili's to enjoy some lunch. 


Dad took us all to the movies in the evening. We saw Madagascar 3. It was actually pretty good. I usually don't care for sequels as much, but this one I thought was pretty funny. The kids loved going to the movies with grandpa and their laughter and excitement always makes it that much more fun!


On Sunday the girls and I made cards and questionnaires for both Ryan and Dad. (I didn't get a picture of Grandpa's though). We made a big breakfast and then I made a roast for after church. We hope Ryan and Dad (and my own Dad and Bob) had a great Father's Day! As well as all the other Dad's out there.
 

 Ryan is an amazing dad to our girls. He is so selfless and always make time for them, no matter what it is. He helps me with everything and loves to be involved with their care and their needs. I don't know of a single dad out there that does as much as Ryan does for our kids and I am not just saying that. I even have other girl friends of mine, comment all the time on how much he is involved with them. Thank you babe, for everything you do. We love you!





I know Ryan learned how to be a great dad from his own parents, as his Dad is just the same way. Thanks Dad Hodges for being such a wonderful dad! We love you and were so glad you could come up and spend this weekend with us! We had such a great time!



Happy Father's Day Bob! We sure appreciate all you do for us! Love you!




 Happy Father's Day to my own dad! My dad is incredible, in fact, I think he is Mr. Incredible in disguise! :) 

My dad is hilarious. Always one for a laugh. 


The girls with my dad. 
I love you dad!



No comments: