December 2, 2011

One Fine Day

I will tell you why today has been one fine day since the minute I woke up...

1. Got tackled and hugs from all my girls this morning.

2. Got on the scale this morning and lost another pound. (Yippee!)

3. Emily has only peed in her underwear once... so far. She is so proud of hew new Dora underwear.




4. My little sister, April is at the hospital in Labor and Delivery and I will be an Aunt for the second time!!

5. My kids will FINALLY have another cousin! :)

6. I caught 11:11 on the clock this morning, which I have missed for over a week! I love catching that number on any of the digital clock in my home as it is my minute to think of Ethan and the memories I had with him.

7.  Had a toasted turkey sandwich with tomato! (my favorite)

8. Both Avery and Emily went down for a nap today (which is rare).

9. Cleaned the whole house this morning- so had time to blog and do a project that I wanted to do this afternoon!

10. Got to talk to one of my best friends on the phone.

11. I found my diamond (not real diamonds) studded earring...AGAIN!  These are the luckiest earrings ever made. The reason: I have lost one of these earrings I don't know how many times, at least 5-6 times and I have always found it-hours or days later. I lost it last night and my husband said, Again?!  I think I lost it when I pulled off my sweatshirt and found it this morning folding the basket full of clothes. Awesome!

12. It's FRIDAY!  Which means time/dateline with my hubby tonight!




Good Day comments

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I love days like those, when everything goes your way. Enjoy it!

Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing the joy. I love days like this! Emily's Dora underwear (which are styling) remind me of how excited Ryan and his brothers were about their He-Man, Batman & Scooby underwear (sorry Ry, I was having a mom moment). Let us know about April & Josh's baby status.

Cristi said...

AWw! I love those days!