July 30, 2011

Visit from my Mom

I forgot to mention, among other things we have done lately, that my mom came out to visit us two weeks ago! It was so great having her here, even though for the first three days of her stay she was deathly ill and  throwing up. It wasn't fun for anyone! Sorry Mom.


 We did get to do a few things while she was here. We went shopping and out to dinner one night. We went into Dallas and did some MORE shopping and ate out again. We had a good time just being together. My mom is one of my best friends! We sure do appreciate all she does for us. Thanks for coming out Mom! These are the only pictures I got of my mom while she was here. 

My mom watched the girls while Ryan and I went on a date. We went and saw Harry Potter! It was awesome! Ryan and I both really enjoyed reading the books and then seeing the amazing job they did on all the movies. It was the last movie of Harry Potter and one of the best!  



1 comment:

Tammy said...

Your mom is so awesome! I'm so glad that you had time with her and that you are such good friends.