March 3, 2011

"My idea of heaven is 'being a couch potato' and someone to share it with."

Looking through these pictures of my girls I came across an almost embarrassing theme to them all....and if the title of this post didn't give it away then these pictures will.








A prime example of what a "couch potato" looks like.

Either my kids watch way too much TV,

OR 

I seem to mostly take pictures of them when they are still, quite, cute and behaving...(don't mind Avery's tiger face, it has become her signature pose) which only seems to be when they are watching a movie or cartoon. 


I sure hope it's the second hypothesis.


4 comments:

Marisa said...

LOL! It's ok, most of my pictures are taken on the couch, cause usually you don't have to vacuum it.

Skye said...

At this exact moment, Asher is sitting on the couch watching "Land Before Time".....hmmmmm, maybe I should work on that.....haha! Hope things are going great for all y'all down in Texas! By the way you would be proud of me, I just signed up for a 5K run....I'm no marathon runner like you, but it's the most I could convince myself to do!!!!

amy jane carpenter said...

HA! If i were as good as you at actually getting my camera out to take lots of pictures of my kids, mine would be in the same spot. I doubt it's super cold over there in texas, but here in eastern idaho we're dying for spring and stuck in the house!!! The tv is soooo not allowed once it's warm enough to play outside.

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I wish I was as cute all bundled up in a blanket "snugged" on the couch!!! so cute!