March 8, 2011

Our Cal-La-Re-Na



Avery started dance/ballet class two weeks ago and she loves it!! However, I am still not sure why but she pronounces it as, Cal-La-Re-Na.
Ummm...Ok...?? Sure.
I am constantly reminding her it's, B-allerina. But, I guess she prefers Cal-La-Re-Na. Can't argue with a three year old!

I am glad she loves going because I love watching her. It's amazing to me that two girls that come from the same DNA of two people, end up completely different. Madi hated it!  Which is totally fine. I hated it too, when I was a little girl and cried every time my mom took me! (sorry Mom!) Madi and Avery are exact opposites in many ways. But yet, they are best buds. You know what they say, opposites attract. They are either hugging and kissing each other or... Madi: "No, this is how you do it, Avery! Not like that!"....Avery: "No, like this Madi!!"

Here I go rambling again. 

Anyway, this was Avery's first day of dance. Before we left the house I took these beauties...




She is holding a string cheese in these pictures...
What a Ham. Or, a cheese.


HAHA! She is quite the poser, huh? :) She loves being in front of the camera.

Here's her second week of ballet:




Too cute.


A few clips from her class. There is 5-7 girls that come typically.




5 comments:

Just Only Me said...

What a delicate little balerina you have there, and I bet she enjoys a good deal at walmart? (hence the sticker?) I totally got a kick out of that. I love the accessory! She is a doll. And I remember dancing with YOUR HUSBAND in dance class (in college) before you guys got married...so that balerina talent has to come from somewhere! :) Love this post!

Cristi said...

oh man she's too cute! (i hated dance class too!) lol

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

THat had me laughing out loud I love the little bend your knees episode LOL_it looked like she was looking for her legs, like they weren't doing what they were supposed to be doing!!! Hilarious!!

Lis said...

These pictures made me want a girl soooooooooooooooooooo bad. She is so stinkin adorable.

My oldest boys are complete opposites too, I really like it.

Smiles_allot13 said...

LOL! Oh Avery! that girl entertains me to no end :)