February 5, 2010

Sisters

I am really sorry about all these video posts I have been posting...well, not really but I thought I would apologize anyway. ;) I have been secretly video taping my girls playing together a lot lately because I want them to see what good friends they are and how well they play together and love each other. I love seeing home videos of my siblings and I growing up and the feelings and memories it brings back. It's a priceless gift.



Before loading this video Avery and I sat here and watched it together and she said, "I miss Madi." (As Madi is at school right now.) I love how Avery asks Madisen in the video if she is ok and helps her up another time they fall. And Madi loves to play with Avery and is so protective of her.

5 comments:

Lis said...

My siblings are my best friends. My little men are best friends, and it looks like the same goes for your darling little ones. Nothing is better than a sister!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Heigan and Saylee LOVE those same games. Duck, duck, goose just turns into a chasing game. So funny! Your girls sure are adorable!

Rachel Schanz said...

Megan loves watching your girls! :)

Joanna said...

They're soooo cute. I hope they always stay best buds (which it looks like a sure thing).

Cristi said...

they will love looking back on that!