January 17, 2010

We LOVE Sundays...

If you are wondering what WE do on Sundays (cuz, I am sure you REALLY do!) I will give you a glimpse...



Before we go to church, we sing made up songs about "zogies" to get our singing voices ready for church...



We go to church and learn about the gospel and the teachings of Jesus Christ to become more like Him...
When we get home from church we eat lunch and sometimes do a little of this...


Or a little of that;watch a family movie,

call our family and friends far away,

Or make homemade cookies...always burning the last batch of course. ;)

Ryan and I always dream about getting a great nap in....Yet, it seems that our kids always have another agenda...

SO naps are rare and much shorter than we would like.

We also like to do family game time...


And at the end of the day when pj's are on we read bedtime stories... have a little lesson, family scripture study, and prayer...
and off to bed...
We love Sundays!

*disclaimer: Some pictures were taken on different days.

3 comments:

Just Only Me said...

We dream about napping on Sundays too...I guess it's more common than we thought amongst busy parents! And you burn the last batch TOO?!! :) I hate that.

Cristi said...

oh my gosh-- ryan riding the dinosaur is the best thing ever! sorry ryan but LOL! what a cute fam.

Skye said...

Naps are rare at our house too!!! I want to learn more about zogies...they sound interesting :) You guys are such a cute family, I love reading about all your fun and adventures!!!