January 15, 2010

"Help! I've fallen and I can't get up."

This last Sunday we just barely got home from church in fact, I think I was even in the process of hanging my own coat up, when I hear Avery yelling from the other room..."Help me. Help me." She wasn't all out screaming like she was going to die or anything, so I casually slip off my shoes and probably roll my eyes a little as I am sure I was thinking something like, What now! We just got home! I tell her to hold on I'm coming. I walk into the computer room where I hear her yelling for help and this is what I find....


Hahaha!! She must have ran inside and jumped in the play car thingy and then when I told the girls to take their coats off and hang them up she tried to get out and this is how I found her. I quickly grabbed the camera of course to take these few shots before getting her out. I'm so mean.

5 comments:

Lis said...

This just happened to me and my kids too! I got out of the shower and heard Benson screaming help! I came running downstairs in my towel and he had shut himself in an ottoman. I wish I could have found my camera (yes I looked for it), but got him out instead. Gotta love those kids and their sense of adventure.

Pattie D said...

That is too funny!!! LOL! What a cutie patootie,for sure...glad you rescued her...even if it was eventually...
hugs
MOMC

Leslie said...

haha! :) cute!

Cristi said...

ha ha ha! love it.

Andrea said...

As long as you rescue them before they pass out, you're a good mom. That's why it's so important to always keep your camera handy!