October 30, 2009

Come on in!

I have been feeling pretty guilty lately for not making all of you feel more at home with the Hodges. I mean, the title of our blog is not, "At home with the Hodges" for nothing! We really want you to feel at home when you visit, and every time you stop by I never offer you anything to eat or drink. Shame on me.



So, would anyone like some goldfish? It's fresh!



No?




Well how about some tasty Kix cereal instead?





No thanks?? You sure?



I know! How about something to drink?





We've got either 3 month old V8



juice that no one will touch,



OR
...

















Hmm... I guess we are all out of milk
.




Well, thanks for stopping by!

I hope I made you feel more at home with the Hodges this time.
Yeah, and I feel a lot better about myself now that I have offered....


(Sorry you're still hungry).

14 comments:

Tammy said...

Bob said that he would share the kix with Avery! I like Goldfish...it looks like they swam out of the box! Oh well, you always make us feel at home when we visit. These pictures are priceless, thanks for sharing them with us. You tell very good stories Christy. I laughed so hard.

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

LOLOLOLOL-you are so funny! I love this-looks like my two year old messes:)

Lis said...

Hilarious! I have several pictures on my camera that look similar (namely piles of goldfish crackers). Kids are awesome! I would feel right at home at your house!

Skye said...

Some of those pictures look like they were taken at my house, it must be a 2 year old thing to "accidentally" make a mess. Your kids are so cute...I'm glad they keep you on your toes!

Pattie D said...

I totally agree with Tammy, I always feel right at home here! Looks like a bit of my house 20 years ago...those things all make a house a home, even the spilled milk...haha.
Love your new background and all the pics of the girls, they are getting so big.
hugs
MOMC

Unknown said...

You are too creative. I bet those messes sure were fun to clean up. We haven't had spilled milk, but we have had spilled apple juice, which is a huge sticky mess if you don't wipe and mop and mop again.

Nicole Leavitt said...

Hahah loved this! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

RORYJEAN said...

You're hilarious, Christy! Those images look so familiar! Apollo recently wanted some eggs. I found the Costco-sized egg carton dripping scrambled eggs, decorating our floor. What fun.

Blake and Lara said...

HAHA! This is our house after almost every meal it seems! I also love the cute tea party with the girls and their animals. Adorable!

Andrea said...

I'm used to eating food off the floor - or at least picking it up off the floor, so I feel right at home. Thanks.

The Suttons said...

Hahaha! You are so funny! I love your posts, they always make me laugh. Love the tea party the girls had-too cute! Hope you're doing good friend!

Cristi said...

lol!!

Joanna said...

Funny! I feel very welcomed into your home and family. Thank you for being such a nice hostess. :D Love ya!

Hawkins Family said...

You are so funny and cute! I wish I were creative enough to think of fun things to do on my blog like you do!