October 9, 2009

"Seek and Hide"


One evening last week, Ryan and I wanted to watch a movie in the living room, one the kids wouldn't really understand. Many of you I'm sure have seen it, Saints and Solders. (Great movie, I think!)

Anyway, while we watching our movie, Madi and Avery were in the computer room supposedly "watching" their movie, Mickey Mouse on the computer.

Yet, what we heard coming from the computer room just minutes after putting in on for them was a lot, I mean A LOT of giggling and laughing.


Hmmm....what's going on in there?

I thought I would get up and go SEEK...


What the....?? What happened to you?!


Madi points and responds: Avery did it.

My first thought: Yeah, right. But as I look across the room Avery is trying to HIDE by the dresser with a blue marker in her hand looking way to guilty. LOL!

Nice try Avery.

I guess Avery got into the drawer at the computer desk, found a marker and then proceeded to draw all over Madi's neck and face with it. And what was even funnier was Madi totally LET her!



You seriously can't leave kids alone for more than five minutes and you got a mess on your hands every time!

8 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

LOL-Your girls are silly :)-thanks for the laugh

Morgan said...

LOVE IT. SO MUCH. silly girls. So, the other day, SAdie was telling everyone about her friend Madi, and what she did at her house 'yesterday.' So, I think she misses her.

Christy said...

Morgan- haha! that is so cute! Madi still talks about Sadie sometimes too. And we have to tell her again, and again that Sadie moved and lives far far away.

Andrea said...

I have been trying to leave a comment on here for ages, but every time I try the computer does something weird and doesn't publish it. Suffice it to say that I DO read your blog, and enjoy the updates!

Just Only Me said...

That's awesome! Cute girls.

Skye said...

Your girls are so cute! I can't believe Madi let Avery do that to her, that is funny. Hope everything is going great for you!

Chelsie said...

Way too funny! Totally great that Madi just let Avery do it and even found it funny!

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

I LOVE reading through your posts when I finally get on blogger. Thanks for the post about being a mom--it really inspired me to try and look at all the sweet little things about the job, because I am exhausted too and I only have one kid!

Emily is such a doll! What sweet little smiles. I'm sure Ethan is around her making her smile alot of the time. I think she totally looks like your husbie! I am so glad everything is going well with her eyes. She is such a miracle.

Thanks again for your posts, you are a wonderful person!