April 9, 2009

Poster Pictures

I did this huge Family Proclamation board for our family for Christmas, and I also did one for my parents (not quite as big, but pretty much the same thing). I did a poster, with the saying "I am a Child of God" for both of our girls and one for my nephew, Colton. I have had a few people ask me the last few months, if I had them made, or if I made them or how I got them. So I thought I would share it on my blog for those interested.

There's a company called Heritage Makers, that I actually joined months ago, but it didn't work out. Yet, I still had a membership to do digital scrap booking with the company around Christmas time. So I made these as gifts. There's all sorts of fun stuff you can either make yourself from scratch or copy another persons design and make it your own. You can make digital scrapbooking pages, books, cards, posters and tons more! That's how I made these posters, through Heritage Makers. If anyone wants to look into it just go to their website, http://www.heritagemakers.com/

Family Proclamation- this one is 24 inches by 18 inches.



You can't see the posters very well in these pictures. They are kind of blurry and don't show their names really well. These posters are 17 inches by 11 inches.

Avery's poster turned out a bit too light. I should have chosen a different picture, but it's still cute.


My nephew Colton's turned out the best I think! I love the different shades of red in it.

8 comments:

Tammy said...

These are beautiful! You did a great job.

Joanna said...

I love those posters! I really want to do those. I'll have to experiment on our family first and then maybe give them as gifts for my & Nate's family for Christmas! What a cute idea. I will definitely be calling to find out how exactly you did this. Thanks for the cute ideas!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Those are cute! Good job! Hey I didn't know you were prego with twins..Congrats! How are you doing with them? Thanks for inviting me to see you blog and cute family.

Ashlie said...

Wow, those are great! You're very talented, Christy :)

BELLY SHOTS! BELLY SHOTS!!! I want to see some... Do you know what you're having yet or is it a surprise?

Andrea said...

So Heritage Makers turned out to be a blessing in disguise...?

Jessica Adams said...

Way Cute! How much do these cost roughly?

Cristi said...

NICE!!!! Yeah, how much $?

Christy said...

The BIG one of the family was $35, and the smaller ones were each about $15, then with the frame another $5-10. Then of course there's the membership fee every month, which is $20, but you get the first month free, so if you can get all the projects done in a month then you don't have to keep the memebership- which is what I did! I know, I am cheap! :)