April 13, 2009

Computer Games

Ryan doesn't have a lot of time to himself, as he is always gone to school, studying, or helping out with the kids and chores around the house. But every once in awhile he finds a hour or so to play a computer game. This past month Ryan and I have been playing a computer game together called, Mafia. I am not into computer games like he is, but I do enjoy it when I get to spend time with him in something he enjoys. As you can imagine, Mafia is kind of violent, as you have to go on missions, and you shoot people, but we just play for fun and enjoy solving things together.
On saturday I found Ryan and Avery playing a computer game together and I just had to snap a few pictures.

Avery looks REALLY into the game...doesn't she?

"Hey Mom. You caught us! We're just playing together."

"Ok. Real quick, smile for Mom..."

1 comment:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Okay I keep waiting for a post on what those babies are going to be!! When do you find out and when are you going to let the rest of the world know-My mom and I made you a surprise, but we need to know what your having :)