March 9, 2009

An update! Don't get TOO excited though.

I have had some mild requests/complaints as to why I am not updating my blog regularly anymore...I am assuming by these requests/complaints that my "reader satisfaction level" has gone down...drastically. Kidding! haha! I don't know why I haven't had the desire to blog or to even be on the computer as much. I have lost that "lovin' feeling" and need to get it back. I was thinking in many ways it's a good thing I am not on the computer as much. Yet, the more I think about it, I still managed to get nothing EXTRA done around the house or any new/old projects completed! One would think given all my extra time away from the blogging world that I would have created food masterpieces that even the Chef Ramsay would be impressed by! But sadly, I haven't done much of anything. So the question remains: What have I been up to then?
Well, making two babies of course! That's taken a lot of work, right? Sleeping a lot- taking naps, also thinking a lot. Yes, thinking and reading. I figure once the babies are here, I won't have time to use my brain much too just, think. I will be on auto-pilot doing the same things over and over again; feeding, changing diapers, laundry and cleaning up messes. That being able to think and read will become a thing of the past. And those certain parts of my brain will lay dormant for the next few years until one day all the kids will be able to fend for themselves and I will once again be able to pick up a book. So I am trying to savor the time I have to just think.
Last night I got the chance to talk to one of my best friends from high school, who's birthday is TODAY! (Happy Birthday Kimberly!!!) I was telling her that I have been feeling a lot better lately, in that I haven't been nearly as sick. I was also telling her that I haven't thrown up in two weeks! Except that track record was broken this moring... as all of a sudden as I was feeding Avery breakfast, I coughed and the next thing I knew I was standing over the garbage can, throwing up. Gross I know. Sorry if I made your breakfast come up. I still have moments where I feel nauseous, but it really is nothing like before! So I am thinking I am done with the whole sickness part of pregnancy, which I am so thankful that it went by fairly fast. Yet, I am always tired. I feel like I am always in a state of yawning. So, if you are talking to me and I start yawning, please don't be offended, I am just...tired. Just talking about yawning, makes me yawn, in fact in writing this post so far I have probably yawned over a dozen times at least! That's not a good sign...
Now that I have mastered THREE incredibly boring paragraphs, and have put most readers to sleep, especially those that took an interest in my 'lack of blogging' I suspect, won't be complaining about that ever again! :) Thanks for caring and enjoy reading my thoughts from my brain, however pathetic they might be.


Ok now to the picture of the growing belly... (I actually did my hair for once!)

There you have it. An Update!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are not as sick. You look great, so beautiful and glowing!! Remember, I'm here to help you with whatever you need, anytime, ok??

Christy said...

Thanks Steph!!

The Moore Family said...

Thanks for the update!! I love your writing...always full of humor and great stuff! I'm hardly ever in the mood to blog or be on the computer, it just comes and goes....! And like Stephanie said you look GREAT!! Keep on smiling! See ya soon!

Jami said...

I think you are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!! And I loved visiting with you a couple weeks back, although I am embarassed that you saw my house and me looking like a mess lol. But if you need anything let me know I am just a phone call away!

Morgan said...

sorry to burst your bubble, but things will be okay. :) You will for sure have time to think and read and "be Christy" again. It is hard, but you will survive and be amazing! Can't wait to see you and your two baby belly. :)

Leanne said...

You look great!! I remember how tiiiiired I always was when I was pregnant, and that was just with one. So times that by 2... I can imagine blogging would drop a little on the list of priorities! No worries, just keep us posted on any major updates (like pictures of the wee babes when they arrive!)

Joanna said...

You look so cute! Love the prego belly!

Shantaila said...

You are jsut the cutest thing ever! You looked so cute at church on Sunday! Now that you are feeling better we should scrap book!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Christy you are so tiny-I can't believe there are two babies in there!! That's what I looked like with one :)-Love ya

Jessica Adams said...

You look awesome! Seriously! I just was thinkin that blogging is an excellent idea when you are pregnant! Then you can make a little blog book! I wished I would've kept a journal when I was pregnant with Gracie! ;)

Blake and Lara said...

Christy,
You are such a beautiful pregnant girl!! I still remember when you were pregnant with Avery and I was barely pregnant with Bethany. Now here you are pregnant with TWINS! It must be all the extra progesterone that makes you look SO great! Anyway, I too enjoy reading your blog and even though we didn't get to spend a great amount of time together in Pocatello I feel like I know you better through the blogging world. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I usually don't like posting about political or social issues but it was such a great letter from the church I just had too. Sorry for the massive post!! Hope all is well!

Cristi said...

I thought that was quite the entertaining read!

Brian Jessica Rowlan said...

Christy,
you look so cute. thanks for all the comments on my blog. I love our van its great to have, we both fill it up fast!Hey we have a house for rent in Pocatello if you know any one looking for a new place. take care
jessica

Jeff and Laura said...

Cute prego belly! You look sooooo good!

RORYJEAN said...

You're such a beautiful woman- What an adorable baby belly, too!

The Lorenc Family said...

You have TWO babies in there? WHAT? You look great!!! I know how the tired thing goes... well probably not as bad as you, though. I am anemic this pregnancy and so I am having to be more aware of WHAT I am eating instead of just eating. I need every ounce to count towards energy that if I am not careful, I want to sleep all day and sometimes I almost accomplish it! Iron and vitamin C are my staples!

I hope you get some energy back sometime before you get too big to use it! haha! You are doing a great job! I can't think of a better girl to have these two blessings at the same time!

Tammy said...

I have missed your cute updates and great writing but I definately understand. I think you are wise to take some time to yourself. You are such a beautiful pregnant woman (you're beautiful when you aren't pregnant also)and I'm glad that you have taken some pictures. I wish I had more from my pregnant years. Back then we couldn't afford the film or developing. Also back then we didn't take pictures of pregnancy like everyone does now - what a pity. I will be grateful for whatever updates we get and try not to be selfish and complain.