February 21, 2009

How well do you know your husband?

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Football

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Basalmic Vinegerette (sp?) or Italian

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Meatloaf and cooked carrots

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Sprite

5. Where did he go to high school? Colorado Springs Air Force High School...??

6. What size shoe does he wear?12

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Books

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? he doesn't like sandwiches- but if he did eat one it would be a triple decker peanut butter and jelly sandwich with chocolate chips throughout.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? steaks

10. What is his favorite cereal? Captain Crunch berries or lucky charms

11. What would he never wear? A skirt :)

12. What is his favorite sports team? Boise State Broncos

13. Who did he vote for? McCain

14. Who is his best friend? Alan and Brady

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Go crazy about keeping the house picked up. -ditto!

16. What is his heritage? He is part german, Irish??

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? he is not a big cake fan, but if I did it would be anything with chocolate and ice cream together

18. Did he play sports in high school? Soccer, tennis-one day! ;)

19. What could he spend hours doing? playing his computer games

20. What is one unique talent he has? He helps around the house even without me asking! It's great! :)

**My husband read this after I was done and said I got two wrong...number 5 and16. 18/20...not bad.

Correct answers for those:

5. Air Academy High School ...close enough!

16. Scottish, English and Welsh...can't believe I got that wrong after hearing so many stories of their family! geesh!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

That IS good! I would be embarrassed to do this because I know I'd get them all wrong. My husband has no opinions (at least not strong ones) about anything like this. It is frustrating, cause what do I do special, just for him? Ya know? There's no favorite meal, or favorite hobby. On the other hand, it makes him very easy to get along with. He just goes with the flow. And I always get my way. :)

And please tell me you didn't just say your husband doesn't like CAKE?! What the?

Shantaila said...

You are amazing! Ryan should be so happy that you know him so well!

Just Only Me said...

Sweet! I'll have to do that one, I don't know how many I'll get right! I am intruiged now...

KristaN107 said...

I was missing my husband so I stole your entry and customized it to my own life. GOOD JOB knowing so much about Ryan, but after 6 years, I'm not surprised. You could answer 100 questions about him and still do awesome. :) How's the pregnancy? You need to BLOG about it!!!

Tammy said...

That is so funny. As I was reading your answers I was thinking that you got the same answers wrong. How funny. Actually Ryan is Dad's side Swedish, Danish, English and on my side (Maternal) Swedish & Danish and (Paternal) Scottish, Welsh & English. He's an interesting mix. Ryan is a great mix of his Father and me, in fact he improved on both of us in so many ways which is what most parents want their children to do. You have the moast adorable husband! Oh yeah, I'm biased.