November 4, 2008

Sisterly Love

This morning while I was talking to my friend Joanna on the phone, I watched as Avery proceeded to climb on top of Madi and give her a big hug. She laid her head down and they both just cuddled together. I sat on the couch, watching and grinning to myself. After a few minutes I realized I need to get a picture of this! So when they are older and fighting I can show them how much they love each other! So I went searching for the camera hoping not to miss it, and luckily when I came back in the room they were just as sweet, still holding each other. Avery is such a cuddle bug and is always giving out hugs. They get along pretty good for the most part, of course they have their moments of utter terror and screaming at each other... Avery: "AHHH!" Madi: "Avery stop crying! Be quite!"
But these special moments are little glimpses of heaven, for any mom!


8 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Oh how sweet!! I love it:)-Girls are so much nicer to each other then boys, on occasion Landon will pat Parker on the head-I am guessing as a gesture of love LOL

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I wish Saylee would let Heigan do that; she just screams when he even touches her. Your girls are so sweet!!

The Jones Foursome said...

I love it! What a fun blog, and I love your family pictures. Thanks for letting me take a look! It was so good seeing you again...it brought back a lot of memories. =)

Joanna said...

That is so cute! I love those pictures. What a neat bond sisters have.

RORYJEAN said...

awwwwwwwwww! I always wanted a sister- what a great picture.

Chelsie said...

What sweet pictures! These just melted my heart, they will love to have these pictures when they are older!

Cristi said...

THat is the cutest thing ever!!!

The Suttons said...

How cute!! The closest Tyson and McKenna have gotten to hugging is Tyson just lays on McKenna-sad but true, and usually when Sadie wants to hug Tyson, he doesn't want her that close to him-hahahha. Cherish these pictures-they are so sweet!