October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Halloween night was so much fun, and I think most of that was due to great weather! When it's cold and windy it's just miserable. I seriously can't remember a halloween night as warm as this one was. What a blessing! The girls also had a great time. It was so much fun as Madi understood what was going and really got into it. I thought she would be shy saying trick-or-treat at neighbors doors, but she loved it. Ryan and I took turns holding Avery and as we approached each new door, she would try grabbing at the bowl of candy getting her hands on some. It was pretty cute that she knew what candy was!






Notice I have to hold Avery down, she kept trying to get up!

Our good friends stopped by and they made me laugh so hard with their gray hair and wrinkled skin. Emily stuffed her pants and shirt with padding and Quinn wore these tight grandpa pants. So funny! And their kids were adorable in their princess and frog costumes!



10 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Avery is the cutest little bunny:)-and of course Madi as a dino-just perfect :)-I am glad you guys had fun!!

Sandie said...

Love the costumes...they are too cute!!!!

Andrea said...

Those old people costumes are good - I'll have to remember that for when I actually get around to hosting the big Halloween bash I've been dying to throw for the past, oh, 10 years! Wasn't that the best Halloween weather ever? That is the first time I have been trick-or-treating since I was 10 years old (we just trunk-or-treat)- it never sounds fun, but the weather was so nice this year I couldn't resist. I'm glad your girls had fun!

RORYJEAN said...

Awwwwwwww! Such cute costumes. How fitting for Madi to be a Dinosaur. Looks like they loved Halloween.

The Suttons said...

Cute costumes!! Avery's costume is adorable. Sounds like it was fun.

Just Only Me said...

HOLY COW!!! I'm rolling on the floor with laughter! You all look great, love the oldness that you put into your costumes. The girls look warm, cozy and adorable. Awesome Halloween!

Morgan said...

So, when did you decide to do a costume for avery? She is so cute! I will update soon...all my kids are sick and i am busy... !!!!!!!!!!

Pattie D said...

How did I rate being added to your birthday list??? Wow I feel loved! Thanks and your girls were darling for their night on the town trick or treating. So fun, it is so exciting for them at that age! I love your friends costumes, they make great looking old people...or maybe that is because they are really young people...LOL! Have a great week
hugs
MOMC

Leanne said...

Those costumes are too cute!

Sarah and Adam said...

Well I am glad that you dressed Avery up! They look like they had fun!