November 13, 2008

Photo Blocks

Ok, I know you are all probably sick of seeing our family pictures everywhere because I know I am! But I have seen these photo-blocks done on many blogs and I have always wondered how people do them. I found this website that you make your own collage out of your family pictures and you can download it for free!! So fun! I know many of you have gotten family pictures taken this fall so I thought I would share this website with you if you would like to use this idea for Christmas cards or just to play around.
To download program click http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php Have fun and I want to see what some of you have come up with!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Hey friend, thanks so much for that website! My sister in law has some program about it, but can't give it to me for some reason, so this is great! It's gonna be so fun!

Andrea said...

Holy To-freakin-ledo! You have been a posting fiend these last few days. I am so far behind, I'll have to stay up late tonight reading all these.

I'm sorry your bread didn't work out...that is always frustrating. I made mint chocolate fudge last night, and I'm trying so hard not to devour it all by myself. Want some?

I went to Emily's Heritage Makers (is that the name?) party last night. Pretty interesting. How's that whole deal going for you?

We talked about getting together once/month to scrap...again. No, we're serious this time...I think.

Chelsie said...

Thanks for sharing! Yours all look great! :)

Joanna said...

I love these! They are so beautiful. I'm for sure going to check out the website. Thanks!