November 25, 2008

Giggle and Cheese? Apparently both edible.

Avery has come up with her own way of saying, "Mom, may I have some food, please?!" Instead, she very firmly, with clenched teeth and a tiny trace of anger says, "Giggle, giggle....giggle, giggle, giggle!" She continues to repeat this word until food is inserted into HER mouth. If a few minutes (more like seconds) go by without mom or dad giving her more food, then the "giggle" request (demand) is repeated, only becoming more intense each time,"Giggle, giggle....giggle, giggle, giggle!!" It is hilarious. I wish I could download a video of her saying/doing this, but for some reason the file is wrong and it never lets me. I haven't been able to figure out how to change it. (Anyone know?)

Another funny thing Avery has done lately is posing for the camera. Even if she sees me holding or carrying the camera, she automatically assumes I am going to take a picture of her and looks at me as if to say, "ok mom, hurry this up, I got things to do..." but then always poses with a HUGE grin on her face as she spits out (literary), "cheeeeeese". While this may appear to be super cute, it is not always the case. As she does this, she again, clenches her teeth together while saying, "cheeeeese," but not before spraying a mouth full of spit and drenching everything in site. (ok, a bit exaggerated...). Yeah, I can't really decide whether this is gross or cute...? She continues saying, "cheeeeese" until the camera is put away. I have learned I have to take pictures of her quickly or else spit starts dripping from her chin! Ewww...haha!
Avery saying,"Cheeeeese".
This picture cracks me up! She is so intent on smiling correctly that she almost looks scary! If it wasn't for her chubby checks and double chin she probably would be! haha! I love my baby!See the "spit" starting to drip from her chin? This is my cue to stop taking pictures and give her jaw a rest.
Welcome to Who-ville!

I thought I would also throw in these two pictures of them in the tub, both dirty and saying what else but, "cheeeeese".

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hooray, a post from you! I thought this day would never come. Wish I knew how to solve your video woes...but alas, I am more technically retarded than anyone I know.

The Suttons said...

Cute post Christy!! It was so fun to see you at Kmart at 6 am this morning :). I love the bath tub pics of your girls-so cute!! Hope you got some good stuff!

Joanna said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures I've seen in a long time. I can't believe how they've grown. I love Avery's cheesy smile. I laughed out loud. What a cheesy family! :)