October 21, 2008

Updates and PICTURES for Grandparents!

I haven't posted pictures in awhile of the kids for the grandparents, so here are several pictures of what the kids have been up to lately!

Madi and Avery playing around...

Avery's not so sure of the snow... (yes we got snow last week! About two inches!)

I bet you can't guess what Madi is doing here!?

She wanted me to tie the belt around her so she could have a dinosaur tail like an Ankylosaurus. Pretty scary!!
Hmm...Where's Avery?!

Madi has been playing with flashlights a lot lately too. (This picture is pretty blurry, but you get the point!)

Avery being a Lil' Punk...

The next Pablo Picasso...Madi Style!

Avery's and Madi's many silly faces...(Madi always posing as a some sort of animal, this is obviously a vicious velociraptor pose!) This picture makes me laugh! What silly kids!


And lastly Madi finally earned her bike! (She had to go poop ten times in the toilet, and for those that know Madi she has always had problems with this, so she has improved her performance...haha and is on her way to conquering the toilet!) It took her two days to learn to ride her bike and now you can't stop her.
She loves her new bike!

6 comments:

Cristi said...

Yay Madi! Way to poop-- I mean go!

Chelsie said...

Cute pictures! Looks like everyone is staying busy. (well, it looks like they are staying busy and I assume that means you are too!) :)Congrats to Madi on the bike!

The Suttons said...

That's great that Madi has conquered the pooping, we have a ways to go with potty training.Cute bike and cute pictures, I love the one of Avery sticking her tongue out.

Unknown said...

Your girls are so funny. I love the pics; made me laugh and giggle. I love how Madi poses like dinosaurs. That is awesome!

Just Only Me said...

Cute pictures of the girls, they're getting so big! I swear, every single post they look a little bit older. What cuties.
I totally remember you and Kimberly coming to stay at my house in Rexburg when I was a newlywed! Good times, you guys haven't changed a bit. Glad that you got to see old friends, they're the best.

RORYJEAN said...

Haha- that first comment was hilarious. They are adorable- love the pictures.