September 9, 2008

Ryan through the years


1952... I have to say, Ryan would have done pretty good in the 50's! He looks so cute here!
1960...Phil, Phil Connors? This is Ned!! Ned Ryerson!! Harhar... (Groundhog's Day)
1962...Hey McFly? You got my homework done yet?

1970... I could get you a great deal on this Ford Pinto! She rides like a beauty.
1974...Hey baby, you wanna come over to my crib and we can break out the eight-tracks?

1976...Oh, oh, oh, oh, stayin' alive, stayin' alive!
1980... you thought Greg Brady was cute? Check me out.
1982...Did you loose a comb? I think it might be in my incredible afro.

1988... I love my feathered look. Radical.

1990...Ryan has always wanted a mullet. I guess dreams do come true!

1996...You know, Ryan actually graduated in 1997, and he looked exactly like this! Yes, he had that much hair!

2 comments:

Cristi said...

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO DARN HILARIOUS!!!!!

The Lorenc Family said...

lol! This is great! I love it!