September 9, 2008

GUESS WHO???



1. He was a little surprised to find out he actually flunked his Senior year...

2. Does anyone know where I put the Ex-lax?

3. What?! You are out of hair spray!


4. Is that Mr. Noodle, from Sesame Street?

5. Last year I asked my mom to the prom.

6. Like, oh my gosh! I like totally just broke my nail! ugh...

7. I can't go to the game tonight, I have to wash my hair.

8. As your class president, I promise to always be cooler than you.

9. I know I am cute, but how's my hair?

6 comments:

Cristi said...

teach me these hilarious ways!

Blake and Lara said...

hahaha funny pics Christy. I got the blogger template from Leelou blogs, I have a link on my sidebar and the bottom of my page. They have way cute free templates. Anywho, hope you guys are doing good. I saw the cute post with Madi in her ballet outfit...ahhhh! They are growing up so fast huh! It's so fun and heartbreaking at the same time! You never fully understand that until you are a mom. see ya cutie

Carli said...

sooooo funny

Nicole Leavitt said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! You are so so sweet! How are you doing? Is Ryan enjoying the physical therapy assistant schooling? Hope all is well! xoxo

The Suttons said...

Hey! This is a little late since I looked at these the other day but, they are way funny-as long as there isn't any of me on there :). Last night was so much fun-thanks again!!

RORYJEAN said...

Hilarious!!!