September 27, 2008

It's a Girl!!!





No, no I am not having a girl...I am not even pregnant...
But my friend, Sarah is having a girl!!! I just threw the baby shower. I told everyone I would post pictures of it on our BLOG today, so here they are! These pictures are a little blurry, but everyone looks great! (Yes Kara you do! So don't even go there! :) Thank you all for coming, it was so much fun! Thanks for everyones help too, I really appreciated it!


Amy and I in a camera war


Aren't we a good looking group or what?!

We missed everyone that couldn't make it!

3 comments:

Sarah and Adam said...

Thank you so much Christy for putting that together! You're amazing! Everything was great!

The Suttons said...

I already thanked you on facebook, but I will again because I think you are an awesome person! That was super fun and really nice of you, I wish I could have helped you more! anyways-thanks for throwing a fun little get together! I had a blast!

Cristi said...

Yay Sarah!!! WIsh I could have been there with you gorgeous gals!