September 26, 2008

3 Decades Ago Today...

My cute husband was born!!!


Today was a HUGE day! Not only is he saying goodbye to his twenties, but he is saying hello to his thirties!!! That's a milestone for sure! 30....wow. I just can't get over it. So for Ryan's 30th birthday Madi and I made 50 delicious cupcakes and took them to school for Ryan's PA class. I think it was a success! (This is just a picture I found online...I only wish mine could look that good!)


After he got home from school I surprised him (well I think he knew something was going on) by taking him out for a night on the town! Oh yeah! (Okay, so Pocatello only has a Walmart and a small mall but hey, we are getting a Costco soon and maybe even a Target...someday! haha). But Pocatello does have a driving range, and since Ryan likes to golf, we went to the driving range. Here we are as usual being a few goof balls hitting golf balls!

What a hunk!


Nice.... posture?Do I even need a caption on this picture! Grrrr!

Ryan: "Woah! Did you see where that went?!" Me: "Umm ya honey, it's by your shoe..."Afterwards we went to his favorite place to eat...Texas Road House! Yum! And here is some more goofyness...

Happy Birthday Honey!!! I am sure glad you were born!

8 comments:

Pattie D said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Hodges!
Sounds like a great day!
Now you can be thirty something....
hugs
MOMC

Cristi said...

YAY RYAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! CHRISTY, YOU ARE SO FUNNY!

The Suttons said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love Texas Roadhouse, it's the best. You are such a good wife-taking cupcakes for him and his whole class-you're amazing!

Blake and Lara said...

Wow! Happy Birthday to Ryan, that is a milestone! What a great wife you are for planning such a fun birthday!! Cute pictures and did I mention that your hair is awesome Christy, really cute on you!

Andrea said...

Wow! Your husband and I are almost twins! September 26th...July 26th...are you seeing the strange coincidence? Granted, he's a year older (a WHOLE, BIG year, too...cause I am never turning 30!), but still. Glad you planned a fun day for him, and that he appreciated it! Still loving the hair, by the way.

Ashlie said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Ryan! Mmmmm, Texas Roadhouse... I really miss living in a city where I know where everything is and it's close.

Sarah and Adam said...

Happy Birhtday, Brother, I'm still technically older than you!
Price

Happy Birthay Ryan! I'm glad you got to have a little bit of fun with all that crazy school stuff!

Jessica Adams said...

Gotta love the Texas Rhodehouse's rolls and ribs! Spence loves to golf! Why does the sport have to be so expensive?:) I get so irritated at the driving range because when I hit the ball it doesn't quite get the same arc! :) I try really hard to be good because I just don't like it when he's better at things than me! :) Ha! Ha!