September 25, 2008

A Great Find!

Most everyone has heard of sugardoodle, it's that great website with "oodles and ooldes of ideas". Well I came across a webpage that had a link to another webpage and then another and found myself somehow on Sugardoole. I found this great coloring/activity book of gospel principles for kids during conference. I thought, "What a great way to keep young kids entertained!!" So no more strapping them to the couch...haha, at least for a little while ;) I am so grateful to those that think of these things and them share them. And I wanted to share this great find (I think it is) with you! Most of you probably already know about this stuff for conference... I am just slow! But here it is anyway! This is the direct link, but I think just on the main page they have other activities for this coming conference. This link is to the April General Conference coloring book.

http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1882&Itemid=406

Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Suttons said...

Thanks Christy! I LOVE sugardoodle, I get most of my sharing time ideas from there-thanks, I have never seen the coloring pages!

Morgan said...

Oh, good idea! If I had a printer, I would print it! I am going to Rexburg soon, so I can print it off there. Maybe it will entertain Sadie for a little bit! Anyway, I have been behind on my blog hopping and commenting: your pictures turned out wonderful! We are getting ours tommorow! Yeah! Avery is silly, but oh so cute! Your hair is lovely indeed! I really love it! But you look good either way. Sorry I have been out of touch-I don't call people a whole lot. I am glad you are back in the blogging world, and I hope I didn't say anything to make you feel bad about quitting, or whatever. I don't get my feelings hurt, so I talk to others like they don't get theirs hurt...not like I EVER try to hurt peoples feelings...anyway, I love you and miss you. Where are you gonna be for conference, anyway? Okay, longest comment in the world...talk to you later!

Chelsie said...

We don't even have kids and we'll probably use it! Thanks! :) I love reading your blog, you are so funny and you always have the greatest pictures of your girls on here!