August 23, 2008

Obsessed...

















These pictures speak for themselves... our little Madi is absolutely obsessed with dinosaurs. Obsessed might be an understatement. I don't think you could find a child as obsessed with dinosaurs as she is! Every moment of the day, it's nothing but dinosaurs. Even when she is taking a bath, she wants all her dinosaurs in the bath with her, and is not content with just a few. Tonight during her bath, Madi started crying frantically in the tub, so I ran in to see what was wrong thinking that she got soap in her eyes or fell down, but what I found was, both her arms full of dinosaurs and she was panicking that she couldn't hold all of them at one time! haha! I started laughing so hard!! I guess it was one of those things where you had to be there...haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be an age thing to be obsessed with something-I can't keep Landon away from the vaccum. Sometimes it comes in handy, like bribing him to clean his room! I can't believe our babies are one already! Time flies :)

Just Only Me said...

No way! I totally collected Dinos when I was little too! She's going to be awesome when she grows up too... ha That's adorable.

Happy Birthday Avery! I can't believe that she's one.

Morgan said...

That's funny...just as long as she doesn't chase Sadie with her "argh" growly thing! Sadie is all doll!