July 20, 2008

Sunny Sunday

I thought I would post some Sunday pictures we took earlier today. There are but few moments when everyone is CLEAN, CLOTHED, and CALM! We took these pictures in our back yard, and I think they turned out pretty darn cute.



Of course our CLEAN, CLOTHED, and CALM moments never last long....but that's just what they are, moments. But they are GREAT (peaceful) moments! Because of course after church this is what we get, CRAZY, CHAOTIC, and yet, CUTE. They are also GREAT moments, just louder and more frequent.

2 comments:

Blake and Lara said...

Hi Christy!!
It's so true that the clean and calm never last long! Although, when I have tried to take pictures of these moments James never seems to want to have his picture taken. Your girls are so beautiful! Have a great day!

The Lorenc Family said...

Awww. Those are SO CUTE!!! I am glad you posted that. Isn't it intresting how those clean and clothed pictures are almost deceiving? Your second string are mostly what goes on here, too. But I love it!