July 20, 2008

MEMORIES

I got this idea off of my friends' blog, and thought that it would be fun to share a memory of either me or Ryan, or both of us!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Ashlie said...

Ah, Christy... I remember being cheated on by the same boy at the same time in high school, and scheming about the best way to get revenge! So fun! And remember the nice present we brought him? And the look on his face when he saw both of us at the same time, together? That was great. Good times. I have a lot more memories than that. Strange to think we've been friends for so long...

Jared and Lisa said...

I remember the first time I met you guys at the Lambs. We were having ice cream on a sunday afternoon..... I remember thinking how beautiful and white your teeth were Christy!!

Jessica Adams said...

I stumbled onto your blog! How are you guys? We miss having you in the ward! I can't believe how big Avery is! Good luck with PA school!

The Suttons said...

One thing I remember is when I had McKenna and I hadn't really even got to know you yet and you were so sweet and stopped by to see me with a gift. I thought you were a really sweet person to do that!!

The Lorenc Family said...

I remember you being pregnant with Madi, and then again with Avery. You are one of the prettiest pregnant people!