July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Josh!

Today is my brother-in-laws' birthday and we wanted to give a shout out to Josh! He is my sister, April's husband. He is a guy that from the look of him you think, "Ok, so I never want to get in a fight with him!" He can bench press 325!!! That's crazy heavy! ;) Yet, Ryan and I have never met someone so kind, caring and selfless as him! He treats my sister so good and we are so happy he is a member of our family! Hope you had a great birthday Josh!

Josh and April Peterson

They are so cute together! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Cristi said...

They are a super cute couple!

Anonymous said...

he loved it :) and by the way we can't wait to move up there! the only things stopping us... our contract. and you have the cutest babies ever! I love athomewiththehodges!