July 15, 2008

Messy Madi

So lately I have been taking a lot of pictures of Avery. She is at that stage where everything she does is funny and cute. She is starting to do so many cute facial expressions and is very curious. That is always such a fun stage! Well, I think Madisen has been feeling a little left out. She sees Avery getting all these laughs and tries to act out exactly what Avery did to get the laughs too. Yet, as we all know, a 3 year old coloring all over herself or dumping dinner in her lap just isn't as cute or funny as a baby doing it. Madi asked me today, "Mommy can you take pictures of me, too." AWWW...that just broke my heart! Of course I will take pictures of you sweetie! I take pictures of Madi just not as many lately as I have been of Avery. And it is just recently, that she has even cared about pictures. As with all babies the focus tends to go to them. Madisen has a special place in my heart, I think the first born always do. So for Madi, I wanted to post some of her messes from when she was a baby!



Eating the local news... Where's the Jello?Sorting the whites from the darks... Caught in the act! Baby powder and cotton swabs.Have you seen my chocolate bar??1st birthday cakeOur clown in the making...
We love you Madisen!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I was just noticing how few pictures I take of Saylor (7) now days. Even Samera (3) is getting less and less of the camera's attention. It's a sad fact of life that the baby is more the focus (so to speak) of the camera than older children. I have to make a conscious effort to take pictures of the older kids, cause even though they're not doing "firsts," they're still growing quicker than I can keep up with, and I'll be SOOOO sad if I don't have some photos of each stage of their lives.

The Moore Family said...

Hey Christy!! It was fun to see pictures of Madi when she was a baby! What a cutie!! Thanks for always keeping your blog entertaining!! Hope all is well for you, and hopefully I see at the park!! Later!

Just Only Me said...

What sweet and messy pictures! I remember her as being little, so when I see pictures of her growing up, it totally throws me. What a precious little gal!