July 15, 2008

Automatic kitchen-floor cleaner…

It's amazing to me how dirty a kitchen floor can get in just a few short hours with kids. Even though I sweep almost every day, the amount of food that gets swept up and thrown away could seriously feed a small village of people for many weeks! I try and sweep the floor every day, but sometimes forget or don't get around to doing it with all the other endless 'things' to do. And that's when I find Avery doing it for me...my own little kitchen-floor cleaner, how nice. Avery will roam the kitchen floor until she finds a "treat." She almost seems annoyed with me when I do sweep, and crawls around the floor to get in my way in protest. Even though finding her under the table with a mouth full of leftovers from lunch or dinner is totally disgusting, it sure makes us laugh seeing the look of acheivement in her eyes, as this time finding an overlooked piece of chocolate cookie, a grand prize indeed!!!


I had just cleaned Avery up after her chocolate cookie discovery, when not even five minutes later, I found her back in the kitchen, this time somehow getting a hold of a marker and giving herself a few body designs...how nice. She sure is proud of herself!

1 comment:

The Lorenc Family said...

lol! That is AWESOME!!!!