June 29, 2008

Ward Party!

We had our ward summer party yesterday and it was so much fun! It was at a nice park and we had a BBQ with hotdogs and hamburgers and so many different varieties of salads to try that everyone brought. Great food! There was a huge water slide, a water ballon fight they we got into, games and bubbles for the kids, volleyball (which I loved!), a playground for the kids, icecream and lots of laughs! It was SO fun! I love parties! So, I thought I would just post pictures of the fun evening and let you see for yourself!

"It hurts, it hurts!"
"Woah! Kuawabunga dude!"
150 feet of waterslide...sweet!
Water-ballon FIGHT!!! Madi and daddyMadi got pretty scared of the merry-go-round so she didn't stay on but a few spins!Tough-guy little Jon
Friends from the ward
Avery and me

No comments: