June 14, 2008

A Perfect Day...

Our day started with an amazing BBQ...I know we have a BBQ like every weekend, but we love having friends and family over to hang out and eat good food! What's not to love!? We had the Moores and the Johnsons over. We played some mean volleyball and everyone had some sweet moves on the court! (grass) We only got a few pictures...

Amy and Aaron showing off their sweet volleyball skills...

Morgan and Ryan laughing at Aaron's attempt to spike the ball...lol! JK!

"I've got it!"


All the girls together...Abby, Sadie and Madi


Sadie and Madisen eating their rice krispy treats, as Abby gives a HUGE smile for the camera!

After the BBQ and everyone went home, Ryan and I had a relaxing afternoon watching golf...which Tiger Woods had some pretty amazing shots! Then I got to go out and do some shopping, while Ryan stayed home with the girls. I love shopping!! I found some pretty cute stuff...too bad I couldn't buy everything!

We ended the night with a fun competitive game of tennis! Ryan and I took the girls with us. We put Avery in the walker and we let Madi roam the courts near by. It's sometimes difficult to take the kids and try to play a game at the same time, but we make it work! It was a great game!


If I were asked what a perfect day would be like, it would something like today...
Friends, Good Food, Volleyball, Relaxing, Golf, Shopping, Tennis....A Perfect Day!

2 comments:

The Moore Family said...

What a fun day!! Thanks for having us, and that was one sweet volleyball game! I'll have to get a copy from ya of the picture of the 3 girls! Talk to ya later!

Chelsie said...

Sounds like (and looks like) you guys had a blast! Summer days are the best! *Especially ones spent with friends, family, and shopping!