June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

We would just like to say, Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful Dads! To our own special dads, we would like to say thank you for being such great examples to us and know that you deserve a day completely dedicated to you! We hope you have a great day and we love you soooooooo much!!!
My Dad, Jared

We love you for being such a hard worker and good friend to everyone! You love playing with your grandkids and spending as much time as you can being with us! You love laughing and joking around with us and would do anything for us!

Ryan's Dad, DennisWe love you for being so easy to talk to and joke with! You are the kindest person and have a gigantic heart. You are always a good listener and a very wise councelor.

Tammy's Husband, BobWe love you because you treat mom so good and you take care of her even when she thinks she can do it on her own (which she always says). You are a great grampa and are such a fun and gentle person!

My Very Cute Husband, Ryan

Since today, June 15th is Father's Day, I want to list 15 things I love about Ryan and why I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him!! He will probably be extrememly embarrassed by some of my answers...and his friends...*cough* Aaron, Alan, and Brady *cough*.... might make fun of him, but it's worth it!
1. He is obedient and loves the Lord and shows that through his actions.
2. He takes his church calling(s) seriously and serves the Lord with all his heart.
3. He helps out around the house without complaining or even me asking him!
4. He has an amazing voice and can sing like a star! "Can this BOY sing!"
5. He has some sweet volleyball, tennis, and frizbee skills...
6. He has the prettiest or should I say the handsomest, deep blue eyes and long dark eye lashes...to which every girl is jealous of! (alright Aaron, stop laughing!)
7. He puts family first and is extrememly dedicated to us and loves his little girls so much!
8. He is always taking time to play or read a book to Madisen. (She is a daddy's girl).
9. He is SO funny and is constantly cracking me up to where I pee my pants!! (yes that's right! You try having two kids and a weak bladder and then laughing really hard!) HAHA!
10. He is a hard worker and gives 110% in everything he does...school, work, church callings.
11. He doesn't get too mad a me when I beat him in tennis. He is a great sport!
12. He is the best to cuddle with!! Sorry ladies, you won't be able to try that out! ;)
13. He is so friendly, down to earth and makes others feel good.
14. He is humble, gentle and kind.
15. I could go on and list so much more....but don't want to embarrass him too bad. He is such a great example to me and treats me like a princess and I know I am the only one for him! Thanks for being the best husband and dad! I love you so much! Happy Father's day!!!
Father's Day Cartoon...

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Awww. What a studly hubby you have who will clean without you asking!!! Alan-- please read this and follow Ryan's example or else!!! jk

Tammy said...

How sweet, you guys are very fortunate to have three such wonderful men in your life. I love how you are open to their love and treat them all with respect. Bob really appreciated your kind words and I love that you all get along so well. Jared & Dennis are also exceptional men and have raised great kids! We love you, Mom

Chelsie said...

Haha! You always have the best cartoons on your blog! Hooray for Dad's, huh?

The Moore Family said...

Come on I wasn't laughing at least not out loud!! I will challenge Ryan for the longest eye lashes.....cause my mommy says I have the prettiest and longest eye lashes in town. j/k
Aaron