June 19, 2008

Avery's daily activities...

I thought these pictures were pretty funny of Avery and they show her personality. However, I wanted to write a poem to go along with the pictures to add some spice! haha! I feel pretty silly posting my poor pathetic attempt at trying to rhyme..even Ryan laughed when he saw what I wrote! Ryan very kindly told me I should never go into the raping business. Ok, so I do not have the rhyming talent...haha! But I had fun trying, so I am posting it anyway!

Avery usually wakes up with a little dance and a smile,



But as she plays hard she sometimes crashes after a while.





Avery and Mommy shout with joy and passion,
"Hooray for cookies!" They're the latest fashion.




But sometimes she eats one cookie too many,
And then she ends up with tummy-aches a plenty!



She likes to crawl around the house and get into everything that's bound,




As dirty as she gets I have to put her in the sink and hose her down....



She smiles when she takes pictures with mommy, (lol you can see just how dirty that mirror is! I love little fingerprints!)



And laughs as she climbs on daddy.




She also loves to eat lunches...(ok she loves to eat, period!),
And she checkes the nutrition facts for the food she munches.



She loves to climb up the stairs and is always on the move,
Even when she loses her clothes and is in the nude!




Avery is so sweet and we always want her to be
with us forever as a member of our family!

7 comments:

Cristi said...

I'm so mad I haven't met her yet! Dang it! Sweet rhymes by the way! :)

Chelsie said...

SO CUTE!!! What great pictures, she really is adorable!

Morgan said...

Okay Christy, that was one of the longest blogs I have ever read! But cute anyway. We have the internet now, so we will be keeping in touch when we arent on the phone with each other!

Tammy said...

You and Ryan have the most adorable children! Avery does look like your pictures and wakes up like Ryan.

Shaun Heier said...

Wow, Hodgies.....reminds me of the good old days in Breck running around in the "buff"

Just Only Me said...

That was adorable, that was a cute poem and you're so creative to intertwine pictures with it!! What a sweet post about her. I love bare baby bums!

Blake and Lara said...

Christy you are the cutest girl ever. Wow, who knew the blogging world could be so fun! Avery is such a doll baby.