June 7, 2008

I love boxes...

Well there's no story or anything with these pictures...my kids (I guess I should say Madi) just really likes playing in boxes! Boxes can entertain Madi for hours and hours!! And I love boxes just for that reason....it gives me a break from entertaining her!!! Madi climbed in one box and wanted Avery to get in the "anumber"(that's how Madi says other) box. So I put Avery in the "anumber" box. It made me laugh so of course I had to pull out the camera and take pictures! ;)
----------------------------

Hour One...

Hour Two...Hour Three...
Hour Four...


I'm happy that boxes are SO entertaining...I love boxes! ;)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

THAT is the reason we do not buy our children toys - they would rather play with a box! It seems like the more $ we spend on a toy the less it gets played with - a strange phenomenon I have yet to figure out! I need to start saving boxes so my kids will have something to unwrap next Christmas. :)

Chelsie said...

Your girls are adorable! Isn't it amazing what fun can be found in such simple things? Oh, your new template is really cute, I love it!

The Moore Family said...

That is so funny that our posts were so similiar almost at the same time! Great minds think alike! By the way, I love your background!
Later!

Unknown said...

Some things never change. Ryan and his brothers used to use boxes as cars, boats or trains. They played for hours also.

Brady said...

Something great to do with diaper boxes! We NEVER run out! And how do you and Cristi take such good pix of yourselves? Amazing... And your template is WAY CUTE! I still have to learn how to do that... I wanted to change mine this week. Can you train me via phone call or something? :)