April 26, 2008

Vaccuum-FREEZE!!

So everytime I vaccuum, (which lately has been everyday if not more than once, because this carpet shows seriously every little crumb!) Avery and Madi go into a freeze position, literary! Madi has a fear of vaccuums, it's probably just the loud noise that scares her, but before I even mention the word vaccuum, she has already jumped up on the couch! Madi would probably stay on the couch for hours (if it took that long to vaccuum) before she would step foot on the floor while the vaccuum was still going. It's funny how kids become afraid of certain things.
Here's Avery's FREEZE pose! She laid on the floor until I finished. To get this picture I had to take it while the vaccuum was still going.


Speaking of Vaccuums... this last week we had to buy a new vaccuum, because our old one decided to well, suck at sucking. haha...ok bad joke but after getting this new vaccuum, vaccuuming has never been so fun! I love our new vaccuum! It's seriously awesome! And it comes with a duster! whoohoo! So I took a picture of our new vaccuum, I felt it has been doing such a good job it was worthy of a picture. ;)

No comments: