April 24, 2008

Stroller Rides

The weather has been way too cold, windy, rainy and just plain freezing to go on stroller rides. We have had one or two days out of a dozen that have been not too terrible, so we took advantage of it and went for a stroller ride the other day!
When Avery was born Ryan's mom had bought a double stroller that I could run with and take both girls. I LOVE it! I am so spoiled! Thank you mom! I am so excited to use it this summer and hopefully(cross your fingers!) loose the rest of this baby weight! AHH!
Madisen loves to go for stroller rides and is constantly asking to go and if the stroller is out in the living room she climbs up and sits in it, pretending that she is going for a ride!

We were all pretty excited! Yippee!

4 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

What baby weight? You look great!!!

Christy said...

Aww thanks! I am hiding it behind layers of clothes!

Just Only Me said...

What a sweet sight! The girlies going out for a stroll, I have always wanted a double-jogger. Lucky! Happy Birthday to Madi, I thought of her this week. Loved the pictures of her day, you guys had a lot of fun it looks like. Tuckered her right out! Glad that you're doing so well. Miss you!

The Moore Family said...

I have to quickly tell you that I love your hair - it is long and lovely!
Are you running?? If you are ever on an outdoor run let me know and I'll run with you. I'm in no type of running shape but I'll give it a try.
And Aaron found it very flattering that Ryan thinks he is sexy when he is sleeping, thanks for boosting his confidence!!
HOw is the lawn mower treating ya?? We need to hang out soon!