April 29, 2008

"Splish Splash I was taking a Bath..."

Last night I put Madi in the bath, she didn't quite make it to the potty and had an accident, so in she went! Curious Avery soon followed us in, as she always has to know the latest gossip of what's going on and why all the loud noise...as her mommy and sister were talking and the bath water was going. After I put Madi in the tub I went in to the kitchen to clean up dinner that was left by two very messy eaters. I knew that Avery was in the bathroom with Madi and that she couldn't get in the tub herself so I didn't worry about it. I heard them both just laughing away so I continued cleaning. Madi was laughing extremely loud in between snorts and Avery was laughing at first too, but then in between laughs I could also hear her whimpering some. So as it is with two little ones always getting into something or doing something they are not suppose to, I went in to have a peek...(kids sure do keep you on your toes!)
Avery was standing up by the side of the tub while Madi had poured water all down the front of her and she was soaked! HAHA!! Pretty funny! But of course I felt so bad for Avery that I got upset with Madi. I felt really bad later and had to apologize to Madi for yelling at her! (I lack in the patience department, can't you tell?)
I guess this was Madi's way of telling me that Avery also needed a bath! Duh! Why didn't I think of that!? So in Avery went too!I love Avery's face in this one- you can see her little teeth!
Madi always with a bandaid...I swear we are good parents-we don't beat our kids that often! haha, jk! Ryan was giving her a piggy back ride on his shoulders and forgot how low one of the entries was and Madi hit her head. Luckily she didn't cry at all, but of course she wanted a bandaid!

So Much to Splash...not enough time!

I should have known that Avery wanted in on the fun too! I usually give them a bath together, it's just easier to do in one round, but with Madi potty training I didn't even think about it.HAHA!!! They just crack me up!Avery was splashing so much her eyes were all red!

2 comments:

The Moore Family said...

I totally lack in the patience department as well!! But I am trying to work on it! I love the bandaid Madi!! Bath time pictures are my favorite!! Your girls are so cute together and I love the way they interact!! Sister love!

Chelsie said...

It's so cute that your girls are such good buddies! How fun (and busy)! I laughed out loud when I read that Madi had poured water down Avery's front. Cute pictures too, how fun!