April 28, 2008

Mommy and Madi's new friends


Today Quinn's wife, Emily called me and asked if I wanted to take the girls for a stroller ride with her and her kids. Emily and Quinn have two kids, a little girl named Maylee (such a pretty name and she is such a cute little girl!) and a three month old baby boy, MacKay(sp?). Another cutie! We met up and took our kids down to the high school track. Our little girls have already become such good friends! Madi and Maylee are also only two months apart in age. I thought these pictures of them are just darling!

So sweet!! I love it!

2 comments:

Just Only Me said...

Yup, I think that she has a friend for life! What absolutely darling pictures they make together. Next time you get together, you should put Madi in charge of make-overs...and she could practice her make up skills again! (I was laughing hard at those pictures of the lipstick smeared up Avery's face!!)

Chelsie said...

I'm not sure that it gets much cuter than this! Little girls are so adorable!