April 17, 2015

Emily's BIG day!

This amazing, strong, little (big) girl just turned 6! She is the best little helper and such a good listener. As soon as I say something, she does it.  If I am carrying groceries in or she can tell I need help with something, she is the first to volunteer. I love these traits about her. She is such a sweetheart and a blessing in all of our lives.  

I got to go to her classroom and pass out treats for her birthday. Her teacher, Mrs. Stanger (the best teacher ever!) is so funny and always makes the kids feel so special, not just on their birthdays, but all the time! Emily just loves her! In fact, sometimes Emily's teacher comes to the soccer fields or softball fields just to watch as many of her "kids" play as she can. Every kid deserves to have a teacher like her. And we were blessed to have her twice! With Avery and Emily.

 For Emily's birthday we got her a new bike! We are still trying to teach her how to ride without training wheels, but she'll get it soon I know it.  

We love you Emily (and Ethan) and are so grateful you both were born into our family. 
Happy Birthday Twins!!












No comments: