January 31, 2015

Just Because...

I love positive quotes and inspirational messages, especially those that center around the gospel. They are motivational and encouraging. I have a few quotes around the girl's rooms but I would like to make more. And put them wherever the girls may see them or come in contact with it, even if it's just them passing it by in the hall or a sign up in the bathroom that they will see everyday .

My mom had a few quotes and things around the house when we were growing up and I always enjoyed reading them from time to time. It would help me to remember to make the right choice if I was faced with a temptation. The more we have in our home that is focused on gospel principles, and on Christ I think will help kids remember who they are, where they come from and help them to find joy in the journey as well as having a brighter and more positive attitude. At least that is the hope I have, as I believe it helped me tremendously in my life growing up, as I would have extremely hard days and felt useless, helpless, discourage, afraid, or thoughts that no one cared. But then I would walk by something like this and it made me pause and remember again who I was and what I had been taught and life didn't seem so bad. 

I thought I would share just a few (ok, more like 20) of my favorites,
 just because....






















No comments: