January 23, 2014

Our Lego Kingdom

I have Avery read to me almost every morning and then I tell the girls to go play for a while so I can clean up the kitchen and the house a bit. Well this morning, Avery asked, "Mom will you please play with us today?"
How can I resist that pleading...

So I decided to forgo the cleaning and the shower and play.

We played Legos for over 2 hours! I was having so much fun with the girls building a kingdom for our King and Queen and of course for the beautiful Princess. We had Pirates attacking our ship and guardsmen guarding the Kings castle and his herd of horses. The girls after awhile said, "We're tired and hungry mom." I guess I forgot all responsibility of being a parent as it was time for the girls to get off to school...I would have kept playing not realizing the time and they would have missed school...Yeah real responsible there, Mom! :)




Our mean fighting faces.


 Princess pose.


Goofing around. Love the girl's faces in this one.


1 comment:

Joanna said...

Oh my goodness! They're looking so much bigger than when we last saw them. Wow.