September 27, 2013

Birthday Cupcakes/cake


Ryan wanted chocolate cupcakes for his birthday...sweet I thought! That's easy to make. Yet, after I made them I realized I didn't have any frosting and it was too late to load up the kids and go to the store for some, so I just made my own frosting. But the can of evaporated milk that I used was expired, but I didn't realize that until after I made it and frosted all the cupcakes! Ugh. So I then had to scrape it all off, or as much as I could anyway and this is what we were left with...


Luckily his work got him this cute little BSU colored birthday cake to make up for my lack of skills as a pastry chef. 

Blow harder!! "Put your back into it!"











Birthday kisses for Dad. Happy Birthday Ryan!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That is so funny and sounds liken a few of my experiences. The cake from work is so cute and the pics also but where are you? I know you are behind the camera but I miss your sweet face!