March 10, 2013

"Oh Yeah. Aronagon. Oh yeah. Ah tines!"


Our girls come up with some funny and crazy stuff. They like to make up words and songs. I guess most kids do, but when it's your own kids, it's even funnier. This is said around our house almost daily. Mostly by Avery. But the other two as well.

Examples:

  Me: Avery, I bought more Reeses Puff cereal.

    Avery: Oh yeah. Aronagon. Oh yeah. Ah tines!


 Me: Madisen I put a go-gurt in your lunch today.

    Madisen: Oh yeah. Aronagon. Oh yeah. Ah tines!


 Dad: Emily, I found your purple pants in the dryer.

      Emily: Oh yeah. Aronagon. Oh yeah. Ah tines!


Most of you are probably shaking your heads...saying, what the heck?! I know. I do it too.





1 comment:

Cristi said...

I love it! Our girls have gone through some funny made up phrases, too!