September 22, 2012

10 Wonderful Years!

Ryan and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary on August 31st. To celebrate we left our kids with my parents and headed to Utah for a fun day at Lagoon. We haven't been back in years and this time we would be successful in getting in. For our honeymoon we went to Lagoon and it didn't quite pan out. Why? Well, because Lagoon closed the day before we got there. All we have are pictures of us, crying, throwing a fit, and punching the "Lagoon Closed" sign. haha! It was only open for the weekends at that point and we went on a Tuesday. We learned a valuable lesson: Check the park schedule next time.

We had to be back in Rexburg that Thursday for school so Ryan and I never had a honeymoon. We were pretty bummed, but don't feel bad for us. We have made it up in other ways ;) and some day we will take a great trip. But for now, we decided for our 10 year anniversary we would go back to Lagoon. And that's what we did. Pretty romantic, huh? Crazy,out-of-this-world, honeymoon and anniversary, right? Yeah, we know. We are pretty crazy. But we enjoyed our time together riding on all the crazy roller coaster rides over and over, like we were 16 again.

At my parents house right before we left

Arrived at Lagoon...let's go play!

 Haunted house!
So scary I almost peed my pants!
No. Not really.
But we looked scared huh?
We are good actors. :)

Just us. Being us. 
I love this guy.


Thanks babe for the fun memories, the jokes, oh and the punch in the nose-haha! I am so grateful to have you as my husband forever! I love you honey!! 


1 comment:

Ryan said...

That was a great day! I love you babe! Lets make the next ten even better!